Friday, March 9, 2007

day 10

Mom here...posting Em's pics (she's off to bed). I gave her my camera as we drove to Woodland to rescue Daddy (he'd lost his keys). I couldn't believe how many cool shots she got from Woodland to here (about 4 towns worth). I had the camera set to action mode (appropriate since we were in a moving car). She snapped so many, so fast I kept asking "Are they blurry?" She replied "no." Honestly maybe a handful were but WOW for the ones that weren't. I think she snapped at least 50 photos.
These are the ones SHE chose to post.

Golfers in Vacaville

Sun going down in Davis, Ca.

FIRST photo she took. I love it!!! Railroad tracks in Woodland.


Self portrait via mirror in car visor.
Sunset heading into Vacaville
(the "pole" is actually my car antenna and ball).

7 comments:

Heather said...

Great shots Emmy! I love the second pic!

Janet said...

Wonderful pictures, Emmy! I can't believe they were taken from a moving car! Way to go!!!

amy said...

These are awesome! Nice job Emmy!

Rachel said...

Wow! VERY nice!!!

~ Natalie~ said...

Great job!

Sher Johnson said...

She has her mama's creative eye!!!

Sher :)

Holly said...

Great job Emmy! You've got talent!!